We have succesfully applied for an INTAS grant (03-54-6654).
The project has been started September 1st, 2004.
We have received founding within the INTAS open call 2005-2006.
The contract number was: INTAS 2005-1000008-8272, entitled Electron Scattering in a Storage Ring (eA collider) - ELISe.
- Universidad Complutense - Spain
- Chalmers University of Technology - Sweden
- Kernfysisch Versneller Instituut - The Netherlands
- Russian Research Center "Kurchatov Institute" - Russia
- Institute of Physics & Power Engeneering - Russia
- Institute for Nuclear Research RAS - Russia
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research - Russia
- Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung mbH - Germany
- Simulation of an Electron Spectrometer and General Setup
- Theoretic Studies (electron scattering off rare isotopes)
- Detector System e-Spectrometer (Evaluation/Design/Prototype)
- Detector System NESR (Evaluation/Design/Prototype)
- Preparation of a Technical Design Report