Call for Applications - IGSTC Industrial Fellowship
Fellowships are offered at two levels:
- PhD Industrial Exposure Fellowship - Young researchers who have completed one year of their PhD course in Science/Engineering from India and with an age limit of 30 yrs are eligible. The duration of the Fellowship is up to six months.
- Post Doctoral Industrial Fellowship – Fresh PhDs in Science/Engineering with an age limit of 35 yrs (and within 3 years of completion of PhDs from Indian institutes/universities) are eligible. Talented researchers not holding a permanent position or having a career break satisfying above age and PhD criteria are also eligible. The duration of Fellowship is up to twelve months.
Applicants would need to identify the industry/industrial research organisation in Germany and have to submit consent letters from the host industry in Germany and their mentor from India.
What can be funded:
The financial support will be limited to:
- PhD Industrial Exposure Fellowship: € 1500 per month;
- Post Doctoral Industrial Fellowship: € 2500 per month;
- Single round trip economy class airfare including visa fees and travel insurance: up to € 1000.
- Health Insurance: As per actuals with a maximum limit of € 100/month
Internal consultation and deadline for submission & check: 15 March 2023
Closing date for applications at IGSTC portal:
31 March 2023
More information about programme:
Dr. Pradeep Ghosh
Head of International Cooperations
Office of International Programme for Students & Researchers
Tel.: +49-6159-71- 3257 / 3555
Email: International(at)fair-center.eu or International(at)gsi.de