Call for Applications - Research internship in science & Engineering (RISE PRO)
RISE stands for Research Internships in Science and Engineering. RISE Professional offers summer research internships in Germany to Master’s and PhD students from the USA, Canada, Great Britain or Ireland at companies and non-university research institutions with strong relations to industry.
Students who wish to apply must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled Master or Ph.D. student
- Bachelor who is a RISE Germany- Alumni at a North American, British or Irish university (depending on the internship recent graduates in between degrees are also eligible)
- Major in biology, chemistry, computer science, engineering, earth sciences or physics.
What can be funded:
The financial support by DAAD:
- Travel expenses depending on the country of origin.
- Health insurance and accident and personal/private liability insurance.
- For those who plan to attend a language course in Germany, DAAD covers 70 % of course-fees (max. 250 Euros)
- All scholarship holders are invited to the three-day RISE meeting in Heidelberg at the beginning of July and will receive 160 Euros travel reimbursement to the meeting.
Closing date for applications:
15 December 2022
More information about programme:
Dr. Pradeep Ghosh
Tel.: +49-6159-71- 3257 / 2002